Title

Inside And Out

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CHOICES

WOW! I absolutely LOVE this verse. "Everything is PERMISSIBLE to me, but NOT everything is BENEFICIAL!" What a profound verse in helping us with every decision we have to make. I have always heard that it helps to start on the outside perimeter of a grocery store. That is where your fresh and natural foods are. That is also where you will find your dairy and meats. I will say that I am very big on all natural grains and I will have more to say about that later!

Back to choices, PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHOICES OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO BUY BEFORE YOU WALK OUT THE FRONT DOOR OF YOUR HOME! Ask yourself, as you write each item down...is this beneficial to my body? When we seek God in a weak area of our life, HE will guide and strengthen us. He will also convict us, but does not expect us to live with guilt. When we see our need for Him in whatever the weakness is and REPENT, He can heal us and give us freedom. He wants us to have total PEACE! If our RELIANCE is ON HIM and not on food or whatever bondage has a grip on us, (we all have something) WE WILL HAVE PEACE! I have just finished a dvd called, "Made To Crave." It basically says...YES, we are made to crave, but, GOD NOT FOOD! This study is by Lysa Terkeurst. I highly recommend this. It can be used in whatever weakness we have. If there is a hunger IN US that is not being fulfilled, it is something that we are trying to fill with things that are not beneficial!! I love this...she suggested that when you get on the scales to weigh, have a big sticky note over the numbers that says PEACE. I think I would add, REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. Our goal is not so much what is happening on the outside, but what is going on in the inside. It's when we take the bandaid off and get to the bottom of the problem, that we heal. The TRUTH really does set us free! You will succeed! AMEN AND AMEN

Holy God, thank YOU for revealing your truths to us. Thank YOU that YOUR goal for us is LIFE and PEACE. Help us to all seek YOU with all our hearts. Help us to get real with YOU, because you already know ALL anyway. I pray that through our weaknesses YOU will make us strong because we know, without you, we just can't do it. We need YOU, Lord. Help us to be obedient and victorious. Ingrain the question in us, is it beneficial? and then hear your answer and obey. In Christ Name we pray. AMEN and AMEN

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE IN CHRIST! REMEMBER THAT HE LOVES YOU AND WANTS THE VERY BEST FOR YOU! REMEMBER THAT HE WANTS YOU TO LIVE AN ABUNDANT LIFE PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, AND I DO MEAN NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH OUR MIGHTY GOD!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go....just blogging up a storm. I'm enjoying reading your blog immensely. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete